Every six months, the Australia Council for the Arts is required to prepare a response to the Senate Continuing Order for Indexed List of Departmental or Agency Files (known more often as "the Harradine Report", as the order was instigated by then Senator Harradine in 1996).
This order requires that an indexed list of all corporate files, created in the central offices of all Federal Government agencies, be published to the Internet, so it is accessible to the public and can assist with Freedom of Information requests.
The Continuing Order requires that only relevant corporate file titles be posted to the website and allows for the following exclusions to be made from the list. File titles:
- that are case related (e.g. personal representations or dealings with the personal affairs of policy departments or tax payers)
- that are related to the internal administration of the Department or Agency containing commercially confidential or identifiably personal information
- that on face value, disclose that a particular matter had been put out, or was to be put to the Cabinet.
Below is a list of currently published Australia Council for the Arts Harradine Reports:
- Australia Council files created between 1 July to 31 December 2012 (PDF 112 KB)
- Australia Council files created between 1 January to 30 June 2012 (PDF 103 KB)
- Australia Council files created between 1 July to 31 December 2011 (PDF 58.8 KB)
- Australia Council files created between 1 January to 30 June 2011 (PDF 78 KB).
- Australia Council files created between 1 July to 31 December 2010 (PDF 168 KB).
Should you have any inquiries or concerns regarding the Continuing Order, or questions regarding its generation please contact Michael Gottsche, Manager Strategy Planning and Government Relations by emailing email@example.com.
Should you wish to acquire more information about a listed file please email firstname.lastname@example.org.