Artistic Reflection Kit
When measuring artistic vibrancy another way of looking at it, is to assess the health of the relationships you have with your artistic stakeholders.
Arts organisations could reflect on these relationships by getting feedback from different people during the artistic reflection process. Artistic stakeholders can be either internal or external and should be selected to give you diverse views.
These stakeholder could be:
- Artists – working for the organisation
- Internal/Staff – includes staff, management and the Board
- Peers/Artform – includes external peers and artistic community
- Audience – includes attendees in person, via broadcast and online
- Community – includes people in target communities beyond your audience
- Funders – includes governments, donors and sponsors
Elements vs. stakeholders
To learn about which stakeholders to involve when you reflect on a specific element of artistic vibrancy, review the elements section of the Kit.