Please note: Some of the content on this page was published prior to the launch of Creative Australia and references the Australia Council. Read more.

That page doesn't exist, but the search results below might help.

Search term: "index.php"

Tips And Links

There are many resources available on residencies and exchanges. We encourage you to maximise your residency experience by doing research and networking before you leave. Artists often tell us that be

Accessibility

Investment in First Nations arts and culture through Cherish Fund

The Australia Council has invested $1.4m in 37 organisations through the Cherish Fund, established to invest in First Nations arts and culture during a year of extraordinary disruption.

ARC Linkage: Curating Third Space: The value of art-science collaboration

Curating Third Space: The value of art-science collaboration investigates the importance of art-science in the contemporary research landscape.

Fellow Focus – Amanda Cole

Amanda Cole is a composer and interdisciplinary artist drawn to finding new ways of experiencing sound.

Home is where the Hall is

For over 22 years, Stompin have been creating site-specific performances from their base in Launceston, Tasmania, presenting dance in unique and engaging ways.

The art of leverage: co-mingling public and private funding

Creating Robot University—the first project produced through the Digital Writing Residency—was far from a solo effort.

The Art Of Leverage: Co-Mingling Public And Private Funding

I begin by acknowledging that we meet on the land of the Kulin Nations and I pay my respects to elders past and present and all indigenous peoples attending this symposium.

Gabrielle de Vietri: Three Teams

As a successful recipient of the Visual Arts New Work grant round in 2012, Melbourne based artist Gabrielle de Vietri, embarked on a quest to transform AFL into a three team game.

spaced 2: future recall

Spaced is an organisation that operates out of Perth and provides platforms for residencies, exchanges and new work to be undertaken in remote areas of Western Australia; linking the very best artist