International Development Managers
The Australia Council’s International Development Managers (IDMs) answer a need for an ongoing and active presence in key international markets.
Our IDMs work actively in Western Europe, North Asia and North America to increase audiences for Australian arts and create connections for Australian artists with their international peers to foster collaboration and exchange.
Their activities include:
- Supporting Australian artists and arts workers overseas
- Leading outbound market development delegations to major arts events and markets
- Advocating for Australian arts to international taste makers
- Building networks and relationships to prioritise Australian arts
- Developing international partnerships and projects
- Gathering and sharing market information
- Encouraging international exchange and collaborations
Contact: Sophie Travers
Contact: Rosemary Hinde
Contact: Norman Amour
For information about our work in South Asia, contact Amrit Gill, Director, International Projects.
For all other enquiries, contact Amrit Gill , Director, International Projects.