14-15 February 2013 (Sydney)
This workshop combines topics such as Leadership: Understand self and other and Leader as coach.
Participants will have an increased understanding of individual leadership styles and the motivations and values of others. Participants will learn the differences between leading and managing and leave with the tools required to lead with impact and manage stress and conflict.
It has become more common for us as arts leaders to lead through coaching. For some it comes easier than others. If effective it’s extremely powerful in building strong performance and getting the most out of your team. We will explore how to be effective leaders and coaches and learn a number of tips, tools and frameworks in this session.
15-16 November 2012 (Brisbane)
This interactive, stretching and practical workshop focuses on what strategy is and how to develop breakthrough strategy, its execution and communication and what is required to be a successful leader.
Using a combination of academic theory and models and case studies this workshop is aimed at the leaders of organisations looking to make leaps forward in their strategic thinking and leadership.
This workshop will also be delivered in Adelaide and Perth in 2013.
14-15 June 2012 (Sydney)
Accounting and finance made simple. This two day workshop will give you confidence in understanding accounting and finance terminology, an understanding of the process of preparing financial statements and how to analyse and interpret them and, most importantly, help you identify ways of using financial statements to acquire an insight into improving your business.
The target audience for this workshop is all executives, but in particular those that want to know more about financial matters in running their business.
23-24 February 2012 (Melbourne)
Bringing strategy out of the shadowy depths of planning and into fruition is easier said than done. It requires knowledge, foresight and a focus on implementation and leadership.
Participants will be introduced to models for strategic planning, learn about their role as leaders in strategy and how strategic management and operational management differ.
- Negotiations and Stakeholder Management: 13-14 October 2011 (Sydney)
- Leadership, Culture and Performance: 8-9 August 2011 (Melbourne)
- IT for Organisational Performance: 2-3 June 2011 (Sydney)
- Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring: 3-4 March 2011 (Melbourne)
- Change Management: 11-12 November 2010 (Sydney)
- Negotiations and Stakeholder Management: 23-24 September 2010 (Melbourne)
- Risk Management: 3-4 June 2010 (Sydney)
- Human Resource Management: Pilot in 2009 (Sydney)
Need more information?If you have any questions about past modules please direct them to:
Kevin du Preez, Project Manager
Telephone: +61 (0)2 9215 9015
- $200 per workshop for Key Organisations companies
- $600 per workshop for Major Performing Arts companies
* The course fee is per registrant and covers course materials, refreshments and lunches. Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs.