Amount: up to $5,000 (minimum request $1,000)
Expressions of Interest close: 16 June 2017
Notification: 30 June 2017
Dates: Projects must be delivered between 1 October 2016 and 31 December 2017
About the opportunity
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now open for alumni of the British Council ACCELERATE Leadership Program to apply for up to $5,000 in seed funding to generate international collaborations. Collaborative projects or activities to be considered could be based either in Australia or internationally and we encourage you to be flexible, simple and open to new ideas. Projects must be delivered between 1 October 2016 and 31 December 2017.
The purpose of this fund is to:
- Generate and support ideas for international collaboration between ACCELERATE alumni and international artists and/or arts organisations.
- Build on the ACCELERATE UK trip and Yirama Yangga-na, the first alumni gathering in Wollongong.
- Encourage idea exploration for the next gathering at the International Indigenous Arts Festival Yirramboi in May 2017.
- Extend professional development of ACCELERATE alumni.
This opportunity is only available to the alumni of the ACCELERATE Leadership Program including the 2016 participants.
International collaboration should either be included in this activity or have the potential to be included in future activity. Collaborations can include Australian organisations as partners alongside international collaborators.
Only one application per participant.
Please check the general eligibility requirements on the Australia Council website.
You are required to respond to the following selection criteria:
- The potential for international collaboration either as part of this activity or future activity.
- The extent to which this activity contributes to your professional development.
Your expression of interest should include an outline of your proposed project and associated activities, information on partners and collaborators, and a timeline.
No supporting material is required. Please note that you will be unable to attach supporting material to your online EOI.
Staff from the Australia Council and British Council will assess EOIs according to the selection criteria above. You will be informed of the outcome by 30 June 2017.
How to apply
Click on the ‘Submit and EOI’ button at the bottom of this page. EOIs must be submitted via the Online System.
Note this is an EOI and not a grant application. To apply in the Australia Council's online system, please click on Grants & Grant Reporting and choose Expressions of Interest (EOI).
We accept submissions up to 16 June 2017. You can submit an EOI at any time between now and the closing date.
To discuss your submission, please contact the Capacity Building team if you require any further information on 02 9215 9024