Market Development delegation – CINARS 2016
Expressions of Interests have now closed.
About the opportunity
Expressions of Interest are now open for support to attend the CINARS Biennale in Montreal, Canada, 14-19 November 2016.
The Australia Council will lead an Australian delegation at CINARS.
Council support will provide ten delegates with $3,000 each, towards the cost of travel. The Council supported delegates will be responsible for all costs associated with attending the market including flights, insurance, accommodation and registration.
Please check the general eligibility requirements on the Australia Council website.
You are required to respond to the following selection criteria:
Impact of the opportunity
Industry advisors will assess the impact of the opportunity for the artist(s), organisation, and/or work(s) represented. They may consider one or more of the following:
- how the opportunity will strengthen your capacity as an arts professional and/or organisation to deliver your international goals
- how the opportunity delivers on your international development plan
- the relevance and timeliness of the proposed opportunity in delivering your international development plan.
Industry advisors will consider the market readiness of the artist, producer or organisation. They may consider:
- how being at this event will consolidate and increase your target contacts and partnerships
- how you define the potential of your work at this international event.
You are not required to submit a budget with your Expression of Interest.
No supporting material is required. Please note that you will be unable to attach supporting material to your online application.
Industry advisors will review Expressions of Interest according to the selection criteria above. You will be informed of the outcome of this process by early June 2016.